Sunday, September 7, 2008

Autumn Moon Sunday...

On the move at Autumn Moon Festival...
An Autumn Moon Street Performer is on the run after losing the rest of his crew

After doing some research/footwork on a story I've been working on in the Haight, I decided to head to Chinatown and experience the Autumn Moon Festival. I brought both my digital and 35mm camera today, and one thing I realized about digital that I absolutely HATE...

When I shoot 35mm, out of stupid HABIT...I still try & chimp my shots! I doubt anybody actually notices me doing this, but I feel really stupid & a little ashamed when it happens.

Part of me is starting to think I will just turn off the LCD screen altogether, it would teach me to shoot like I used to. I'm guessing it would force me to think more seriously about a shot, as opposed to sometime relying on the motor drive & near infinite amount of digital shots I can take.




No comments:

Post a Comment