Friday, November 23, 2007

City of Angels...

I returned home to visit friends & family for Thanksgiving.

Food--Check!
Drinks--Check!

Sitting on the couch, watching 'Ellen' with my Mom--Uh...eh...Check?

It could be much worse, my Black Friday could have been spent at work in San Francisco. I would most likely have been calling unreceptive clients and surfing the internet throughout the day. Perhaps I would have left 2 hours early with co-workers to sit at some seedy dive bar instead of sitting on a my dad's lazy boy & staring at my 'rents massive HDTV.

Managed to fnish the third season of 'Arrested Development' this morning...was actually a little bummed I have nothing more to watch. It's such a hilarious show, that didn't get quite enough recognition when it was on the air a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment