Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The New Life


School starts tomorrow.
18, maybe 19 units.
I'm ready.

It has been a few weeks since I quit my job in the corporate world, i've done a lot and nothing at the same time; rode my bike about 100 miles and stayed at a hostel for the first time in my near 28 years of life, took care of some personal business, and saw a friend whom I hadn't seen in a few years--we proceeded to get wasted for the better part of a week.

He left on Sunday, and I decided to slow it down before school starts.
It's actually really nice, I felt like a degenerate when he left.

I noticed all kinds of crazy shit this week--a man kicking in the glass door at Carl's Jr. (Carl died recently btw), some dude trying to scam a teenager on the bus, and a drug deal right in front of my eyes. I should have had a Leica M8 to capture all of it.

But that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment